Top Artificial Intelligence Online Courses 2023 Surprise You
Artificial intelligence (AI), is the ability of a digital computer or computer-controlled robot to perform tasks commonly associated with intelligent beings. The term is frequently applied to the project of developing systems endowed with the intellectual processes characteristic of humans, such as the ability to reason, discover meaning, generalize, or learn from experience.
It has been estimated that by 2030, the AI market will contribute more than $15 trillion to the world economy. There is a huge skill shortage in the field of artificial intelligence therefore if you are entering the workforce, getting skilled in AI can guarantee a promising future-proof career. For those already in the workforce, re-skilling and up-skilling with future-oriented job skills like AI are more relevant now than ever. Here I am mentioning the best online artificial intelligence courses.
Best Online Courses for Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning by Stanford University (Coursera)
- Deep Learning Specialization by Andrew Ng (Coursera)
- IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate (Coursera)
- IBM AI Engineering Professional Certificate (Coursera)
- MicroMasters® Program in Artificial Intelligence by Columbia University (edX)
- Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree Programs (Udacity)
- AI for Everyone by Andrew Ng (Coursera)
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning (Coursera)
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (Udemy)
- Artificial Intelligence Course: Reinforcement Learning in Python (Udemy)
- Master the Fundamentals of AI and Machine Learning (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
- Learn with Google AI – Free AI Courses (Google)
- Coursera Artificial Intelligence Courses
- Free Artificial Intelligence Courses (edX)
- Udemy AI Courses
Best PG Program in AI and Machine Learning
- Master of Science in Machine Learning, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Computer Science M.S. With a Specialization in Machine Learning, Cornell University
- Master of Science in Computer Science With Specialization in Machine Learning, Georgia University of Technology
- Data Analytics & Machine Learning Master’s Programs, Duke University
- Master of Science in EECS with Specialization in Machine Learning, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MS in Artificial Intelligence, Boston University.
- MS in Computer Science – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, University of Rochester
- Masters in Computer Science, University of California, San Diego.
- Master of Science (MS) in Machine Learning, Stevens Institute of Technology
- MSCS in Artificial Intelligence, Stanford University.
Stanford Online Machine learning Courses
This Stanford Machine Learning Course has been created by Andrew Ng, an expert in AI and Machine Learning, Co-founder of Coursera, founding lead of Google’s deep learning research unit Google Brain, and former head of AI at Baidu, and currently CEO at Landing AI. The popularity of this ML course is so vast that around 3.5 million students and professionals have already enrolled in this course and 93% of them have given it a 5-star rating. Undoubtedly, AI experts often cite this course as the single most important resource for anyone looking to learn AI and ML.
This course introduces learners to the main ideas of machine learning and statistical pattern recognition. It imparts them a good grounding in the mathematical, statistical, and computer science fundamentals that form the basis of automated learning machines.
The course material is very extensive with around 55 hours of content spread over 11 weeks. It covers the following topics:
- Review of linear algebra
- Linear Regression with one and multiple variables
- Logistic Regression and its application to multi-class classification
- Supervised Learning
- Regularization to prevent ML models from overfitting the training data
- Support Vector Machines
- Neural Networks
- Backpropagation algorithm for neural networks
- Unsupervised Learning
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Anomaly Detection
- Recommender algorithms
- Deep Learning
- Applying machine learning algorithms with large datasets
- Performance of a machine learning system with multiple parts
- Best practices for applying machine learning
- For programming assignments, the course uses the open-source programming language Octave, which is a simple way to learn the fundamentals of ML.
- There is a tutorial included for Octave/MATLAB in the course.
Numerous case studies and applications are included in the course to help learners get hands-on practice.
They get to apply learning algorithms to building smart robots (perception, control), text understanding (web search, anti-spam), computer vision, medical informatics, audio, database mining, and other areas.
- Highest rated amongst the top free Machine Learning and AI courses available online
- Excellent fit for beginners in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Learn about the most effective machine learning techniques, and gain practice implementing them
- Learn about some of Silicon Valley’s best practices in the field of Machine Learning and AI innovation
- Gain the practical know-how needed to quickly and powerfully apply ML techniques to new real-life situations and problems
- Study the course for free; option to get a paid certificate for showcasing your learning of AI and ML skills.
Artificial Intelligence Course Subjects
- Various levels of math, including probability, statistics, algebra, calculus, logic, and algorithms.
- Computer science, programming languages, and coding.
- Cognitive science theory.
- Bayesian networking or graphical modeling, including neural nets.
- Physics, engineering, and robotics.
Artificial Intelligence Courses in India
Here is the list of some specialization which one can opt for master’s and doctorate level.
- Digital Electronics and Microprocessors
- Signal Processing
- Robot Manipulators
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Robot Motion Planning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Air Traffic Management Systems
- Computational Geometry
Artificial Intelligence Course Cost
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics is an expensive courses in India. Approximately 42% of AI and Robotics colleges in India have a fee structure of more than Rs 5 lakh, around 24% of colleges in India have a fee structure of Rs 3-5 lakh, and 16% of colleges in India are moderately expensive with the fee structure of Rs 2-3 lakh.
Artificial Intelligence Job Profiles in India
There are many job profiles related to Artificial Intelligence and robotics. Some of them are-
- Automated Product Design Engineer
- Senior Robotics Specialist
- Robotics Testers
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Developer
- AI Research Scientist
- Computer Vision Engineer
- Robot Design Engineer
- Robotics Test Engineers
- Robotics System Engineer
- Maintenance Engineers
- Agricultural Instrumentation Engineer
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Aerospace Robotics Engineer
- Mechanical Engineers
- Game Programmers, Developers, and Algorithm Specialists